11.06.2009

On My Way!



Happy Friday to you all! It's the big day, my final day working at my job here in Columbia. I am driving up to Atlanta for a continuing ed compliments of my new job. I'll be getting my Physical Agents & Modality Certification. I was initially bummed because I felt like the process of my moving to Knoxville has been so drawn out, but I'm so thankful I'm not having to spend $600+ for this course.

All is well! Chris is really enjoying being in school again. He is doing SO well. I am incredibly proud of him if you haven't noticed. I have a full-time job secured (I'll start Monday) and a PRN job partially-secured, both in which I am thrilled over.

The holidays are on the verge. We're going to stay in Knoxville for Thanksgiving due to Chris' hectic study & practice schedule. I-40 is closed due to a rockslide and it looks like it will take several months to clean up. Thankfully this happened towards the end of our separation and I only had to do the detour once. We'll be heading home for Christmas and are really hoping to go snowboarding this winter. Chris has been itching to get on the slopes for the first time since we've been married!

That's it in a nutshell. We'll post sooner than later what with me actually living in our home!

No comments: